Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bible


This year I have been doing a read through the bible chronologically in one year plan, and I just finished today! It really makes a difference reading it chronologically because it helps you to understand when things happen. I can not imagine not doing it every day. A verse I really like is Rev. 22:12-13. It talks about how the Lord is coming quickly, I think this is a really good verse for the end of 2009. "And behold I am coming quickly, and my reward is whith me,to give to every one according to his work". "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last".

5 comments:

  1. We are so proud of you Pey!! Never once did we have to ask you to do your study! I love the picture of you and dad.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so good Payton! I love the pic of you and your Dad! Happy New Year!

    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Peyton! Wow! I'm so proud of you. You are a blessing to me and my whole fam! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peytty,
    I teared up reading this. I am so very very proud of you. It is an honor to be your aunt. I love you so much!! oxox to you from me. Gracelyn sends some too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graet job Payton!
    That's such an accomplishment!
    I love your blog girly! You're such a great writer!

    Happy new years!

    Karis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11