Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Princess Adelina

I have just recently finished a book called The Princess Adelina by Julia Sutter which one my friend let me borrow.I found it a very good and interesting book which shows Godly character and courage. Princess Adelina is a young Scottish maiden in 700 A.D who learns to sacrifice her self for others and learn to love those who are her enemies, and she is truly inspiring. The story is based on the true story of a lady named Bilihild. If you haven't already read this book, I recommend that you do!

4 comments:

  1. HA I wonder who that awsome friend is that is letting you borrow all those books!!!!
    Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that book is so good!!! :)

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    P.S. I love your spring flower sideshow! All of those pictures are *gorgeous*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently finished that one too! I thought it was hard to follow at points.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11