Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day at the park and wild flowres

Hello every one! Yesterday my family and I and some of our good friends went to the Water Front park. It was so much fun! Down on the pier there was a refreshing breeze and lots of swings. We also saw a big group of about 10 sting rays swimming past! One of the best parts was that there was LOTS of wild flowers growing down in the grass. I had the camera to take some shots with and started doing so. Then all of the other kids saw them and wanted me to take a picture of each and every one! They were truly very pretty . I have never seen such delicate, unique and very detailed wild flowers. Below are some of them.
   













                               I also took some pictures of Anna Grace!
                                        





                                                               God bless,
         
                                                             Peyton

2 comments:

  1. Wow cute pictures!!
    Who did you go with??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that isaac? haha. But she looks so much like him!! But way more pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11