Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the fall beauty and weather (it seems as though you are from reading all the posts.:) I haven't posted in a while because I am  busy with school and my spare time is spent with my family or outside. My mom is also going to have the baby soon! I am SO exited. It will be so good to have a tiny baby in the house again. They grow up to fast for a baby loving big sister! Not that I don't like it when their grown too though. Eden has been the baby of nine for almost 2 years so we will see how she is with him. She may be pretty spoiled but she is still so sweet. Yesterday when I was getting ready to go to school, I told her I was leaving and she shook her head and clung to me. She is my girl!!:)) Anyone else have anything exiting coming up? God bless,

  Peyton 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11