Monday, February 15, 2010

A life Of faith Books

There is a series of books that I love and Thought I would share. They are called "A Life of Faith" books . These books are really for Girls. They are totally Christian and are really inspiring, at least for me. There is Kathleen, Elsie, Millie, violet and Layly. Each hereon is amazing and really loves the Lord. My favorite is Elsie Dinsmore, she is like the original from Martha Finly who wrote the book in the late 18 hundreds. These books also have the doll character and I have Elsie, the dolls also have very pretty clothes and accessories. The A life Of Faith program has a website with lots of very fun and interesting stuff. So anyway I really recommend these books for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11