Monday, May 3, 2010

I am going to try to start posting a verse on this blog each day, some of them from my morning bible study. Well the one I wanted to post right now is one of my favorites. It is Hebrews 4:12. " For the word of the Lord is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and is the discern er of the thought and intentions of the heart". I really like this verse because some times if I have done something wrong and I will sit down and read my bible and a verse pops up that totally makes me feel terrible for my action. I think this verse is good for every one to memorize especially the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11