Monday, May 17, 2010

A tag :)

First the rules are: Please tag five people and do not tag the one who tagged you. And if you would not like to answer a certain question, simply change it to one you like and answer that.

#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot? Oh how he loves us by David Crowder.

#2- What books are you currently reading? The Elsie Dinsmore books.

#3-Do you sing a lot? Yes!

#4-Sweet or salty?Sweet.

#5-What is your favorite hobby? writing and reading pretty much the same!

#6-What books have you read at least 3 times? Elsie Dinsmore, Janie's freedom, The Bible!

#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet? My Blogger, ummm.... and my Gmail.
#8-What was the last things you bought? A bag of food for my rabbits.

#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like? I don't know.

#10-Favorite earliest memory? When I went on a date with my dad when I was 4.

#11-What do you do to change your mood? Play with my pets!

#12-What was the last meal you ate? peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.

#13-Do you want to learn another language? Spanish and Latin.

#14-Five things you can’t live without?1. My bible, 2. my books,3. my family, 4. animals, 5. sweets!

#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54.what is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph? A bible " When anyone offers a grain offering to the Lord, his offering shall be of fine flour," that's if coloring books don't count:)

#16-What is something you would like to say right now? God is Good!!

# 17- What are your five favorite animals? #1. horses, deer, rabbits, dogs and all birds!

# 18- Whats your favorite color? lavender.

#19- If you could live in a book which one would you live in? Any of the Millie Keith or Mandie mystery books!

# 20- What is your favorite sport? Basket ball.

And now I tag 5 people~ my Aunt Farah, my Blogger freind Grace, my Blogger freind Nanna, and my blogger freind Jo March

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this. Sorry I have not done it yet. I am going to do it right now. oxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11