Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bible skit

Hello every one! Last week my dad asked us kids to put on a bible skit about how Hezekiah got sick because we were reading about it during family devotions. It was really fun!!!! We made a huge stage with curtains that we opened with ropes (probably not to professional:-). Isaac was the narrator, Noah was Hezekiah, Gracie and Treasure were his servants and I was Isaiah because know on wanted to memorise his lines. OK, I might have a pretty good memory but I wouldn't make a good actress as far as being serious goes! We all pretty much couldn't keep the giggles away except for Isaac, well Noah actually played off pretty well. Any way I encourage you to do this with your little siblings because you will never forget the story!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I hope y'all will redo it for me. I would love to see it. oxxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11