Monday, August 16, 2010

Some good Poems

Save Me

Save me from myself, Lord;Save me from my need To always run my life, Lord,To control my every deed.
Save me from my pride, Lord,My focus on just me;Help me learn to serve, Lord;Show me how to be.
Save me from the world, Lord,When tempting things entice;Remind me of eternity With You, in paradise.
I give my life to you, Lord My every need you fill;I’m resting in my faith, Lord;You saved me, and you always will.

By Joanna Fuchs


More like Jesus


Let us be more like Jesus In everything we do;Let’s live a life of service, A life that’s fresh and new.
Let’s relinquish worldly things,And not be slaves to fashion;Let’s fill our hearts with love,Forgiveness and compassion.
Yes, let’s be more like Jesus,Being always in God’s will,For if Jesus’ light shines through us,Our earthly purpose we’ll fulfill.

By Joanna Fuchs


I just really liked these and wanted to share them,

God bless, Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11