Monday, August 1, 2011

Mount McKinley
File:Wrangells1.jpg
Mount Sanford
File:Mt Saint Elias.jpg
Mount Saint Elias
 
Who is  ready to go to Alaska? I AM!!! Such beautiful mountains. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could look out your bedroom window and see one of these magnificent sites?! God is so good! He created the earth so beautiful, every little bit of his creation cries out that there is a creator. If the earth is so beautiful, I can't even begin to imagine what heaven looks like! 
  The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork . ~ Psalms 19:1

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just came across your blog... loveliness all around!

    Can't wait to see more of it,
    Kianna Rose
    http://kiannaskorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Have a GREAT time there! Those pictures are gorgeous... I'm jealous -- I want to go, too. :)
    Have a good weekend,

    Acacia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11