Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tag

Your Favorite...

Color? Pink, lavender,and blue

Candy? Willie Wonka

Main dish?I'm not sure

Dessert?Not sure! :)

Drink? Water, Dr. Peper, sweet tea (sweet tea mind you!:)

Go to Starbucks Coffee? No, but  my parents do and I love that place!

Go to the mall a lot? Not a lot

Veggie? ?? Do baked potatoes count??

Do you?

Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family?  No
 
Read your Bible everyday? Yes


See your grandparents everyday? Not hardly ever!

Bake a lot? Not really

Clean your room everyday? Yes!!

Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? Yes

A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category


Veggie? Collards!

Drink? Pepsi


Animal? hyenas 
and opossums! (only because I think they are positively ugly!:( 

Random



What color is your room? cream may be?
 
Do you share a room with anyone? Yes, one little sister

Have you ever went swimming in a pond? Yes, lots of times!

How old are you? Almost 14

What year were you born? 1997


Are you related to anyone important or famous? George Washington!! (Just kidding, I don't know.)


Have you ever met a vice president?I think I have met a vice president (I have been in the White House!) 

Are you getting bored yet? No Are you??

What are you thinking? About how to answer this question!

 
Do You Have A

Pet? Yes, 2 dogs and 2 birds

Gift card at the moment? Nope!

Sewing machine? Yes but I don't know how to use t!

Big mess under your bed? Never

Pack of gum in your bag or purse? No, but I'm about to go get some of my moms!

Computer in your room? No

Have you ever

Been on a plane? Never, and I'm not sure I want to! Kinda old fashioned and like to stick to the ground!:)

Been out of state?
Lots of times!

Been in a eighteen wheeler ?No


Been in a car accident? No

Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour?  Sure!
 


                                     
Thanks Eden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my Blog! I love reading your thoughts,they brighten my day!! But please keep them sweet and Christlike! Love your Sister in Christ,~Peyton~

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
~Proverbs 25:11